In accordance with the CA Public Health Department and CDC guidelines, we have created a reopening plan so we can get this community back together in the safest way possible.
These steps include:
- physical distancing to the maximum extent possible
- use of face coverings by employees and fitness facility patrons
- frequent hand washing and regular cleaning and disinfection
- training employees on these and other elements of the COVID-19 prevention plan
STANDARDS OF HEALTH
- As always, we remain committed to maintaining the highest standards of health and hygiene and will have all staff members perform personal health checks prior to coming into shifts. This includes a temperature screening.
- If you show any signs of sickness while present at the studio, or do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to leave the premises.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the studio.
- High touch and shared surfaces will be regularly (and thoroughly) cleaned and disinfected.
- Outdoor areas will be sprayed down with sanitizer between classes.
- Wireless headphones (if used for class) will be thoroughly disinfected with alcohol-based wipes.
- Staff will be wearing gloves and face masks.
- Mat markers are spaced apart for physical distancing. Please adhere to the mat markers.
- Class capacity has been reduced to allow physical distancing. Please maintain 6 feet distance as much as possible.
- Showers are temporarily closed, bathrooms are available for emergencies only.
- No mat rentals will be available.
- Towel rentals are available.
- Please wear a mask upon entering the studio; if you do not have one, we will have some available for sale.
- We will not have any in studio just yet, as we don’t want to encourage hanging around, but you can still see our entire stock (and ON SALE) online at sweat-yoga.com/store.
SIGN UP/CHECK IN
- You must pre-register for class.
- Please use the MindBody reservation system (via MB site, MB app, or Sweat Yoga app) to sign up for classes ahead of time.
- Upon entering the studio, please check in with front desk staff by stating your name.
- Staff will ask you some health questions, please answer honestly (yes, they will ask these questions every single time you come to class).
- As we are offering limited booking, we will be strictly adhering to our cancellation policy: Cancel at least 3 hours prior to class start time to ensure you won’t be charged.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class or we reserve the right to give your space away to someone on the waitlist.
- Self Check In will not be available; please check in and complete a wellness survey with desk staff each time you attend class.
- All autopay memberships will remain suspended until you let us know you would like to unsuspend.
- As much as possible, please maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- There will be floor markers, please adhere to markers.
We’ve put many changes in place and lots of details we aren’t including here – but the way to make sure all safety protocols are effective is if everyone does their part.
Please respect our safety guidelines, and if you have come into any contact with COVID-19, please stay home for at least 14 days.
If you have a cough, fever, or any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not sign up for classes/come to the studio until you have been free of symptoms for at least 14 days.
If you feel unwell, please stay home – if you’ve signed up for a class and are within the cancellation policy time, please call the studio and explain that your concern is COVID-19 related and we will remove you from the class without a fee.