COOL? WHAT ELSE?
- Our teacher training is for EVERYONE. You can be a novice, experienced practitioner, headed to be an instructor or just wanting to learn more and go deeper.
- Our team of teachers are highly trained and come from various schools of knowledge.
- You will be paired with a mentor who will guide you through every step of your journey.
- You’ll gain a community. You’ll make lifelong connections with fellow participants and active attendees at the studio.
- You’ll learn not only how to teach the Sweat format, but also traditional vinyasa sequences that could be applied at any studio.
OUR CURRICULUM INCLUDES
- The art of sequencing
- Yoga philosophy
- The history of yoga
- In-depth asana training and alignment
- Hands on adjustments
- Meditation and Pranayama
- Cultivating your unique voice and how to deliver an effective class
- Practice teaching
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- The business of yoga
- The how and why of the Sweat method
JANUARY 12TH – MARCH 17TH
Tuesday’s 7:00pm – 9:30pm in Santa Monica
Saturday’s 8:00am – 4:30pm in Playa Vista
Sundays 8:00am – 4:30pm in Playa Vista
Early bird $3,150
Full payment due by Dec 15, 2019
Full price $3,400
Full payment due by January 7th, 2020
We can help with financing and great terms.